The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the retail apparel company Duluth Holdings (DLTH). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, thenused the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/21 the stock gained 68.29%.
Duluth Holdings Inc. provides casual wear, workwear and accessories for men and women. The company markets its products under trademarks, trade names and service marks, including Alaskan Hardgear, Armachillo, Ballroom, Bucket Master, Buck Naked, Cab Commander, Crouch Gusset, Dry on the Fly, Duluth Trading Company, Duluthflex, Fire Hose, Longtail T, No Polo Shirt and Wild Boar Mocs. Duluth Holdings Inc. is headquartered in Belleville, Wisconsin.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- 30.28% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 58.12% in the last month
- Relative strength Index 85.32%
- Technical support level at 12.72
- Recently traded at 12.95 with a 50 day moving average of 8.55
- Market Cap $382 million
- P/E 24.62
- Revenue expected to grow 8.20% this year and another 4.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 37.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock
- 3,370 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha