The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the consumer loan company Mr Copper Group (NASDAQ:COOP). I found the stock by using Barchart's powerful screening tools to find the stocks with the highest technical buy signals and highest Weighted Alpha. I sorted that list by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/15 the stock gained 64.78%.
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. provides quality servicing, origination and transaction-based services principally to single-family residences primarily in United States. The company's brand consists of Mr. Cooper(R) and Xome(R). Mr. Cooper offers home loan services focused on delivering services and lending products, services and technologies. Xome provides technology and data enhanced solutions to homebuyers, home sellers, real estate agents and mortgage companies. Mr. Cooper Group Inc., formerly known as WMIH Corp., is based in Coppell, Texas.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 102.70+ Weighted Alpha
- 92.59% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 25.70% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 63.88%
- Technical support level at 19.84
- Recently traded at 21.14 with a 50 day moving average of 17.76
- Market Cap $1.89 billion
- P/E 3.36
- Revenue expected to grow 21.00% this year and another 8.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 107.60% this year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.76% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 8 to 2 that the stock will beat the market
- 4,920 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha