The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biomedical company Guardant Health (GH). I found the stock by using Barchart's powerful screening tools to find stocks with both the highest Weighted Alpha nd technical buy signals. That list was sorted for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/12 the stock gained 28.50%.
Guardant Health Inc. is a precision oncology company. It focuses on conquer cancer through use of proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. The company's Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed for clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. It launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its development programs for recurrence and early detection, LUNAR-1 and LUNAR-2.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 81.30+ Weighted Alpha
- 78.03% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 15.90% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.74%
- Technical support level at 107.47
- Recently traded at 111.19 with a 50 day moving average of 93.06
- Market Cap $214 million
- Revenue expected to grow 30.00% this year and another 33.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 23.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 29.30% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 8 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 330 to 2 that the stock will beat the market
- 10,120 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha