The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the residential solar energy systems company Vivint Solar (NYSE:VSLR). I found the stock by soring Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/3 the stock gained 93.91%.
Vivint Solar Inc. is a provider of residential solar energy systems in the United States. It designs, installs, and maintains cost-effective solar energy systems. The Company also offers photovoltaic installation software products and devices. Vivint Solar, Inc. is headquartered in Provo, Utah.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 733.31+ Weighted Alpha
- 581.03% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving avertages
- 10new highs and up 36.21% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.73%
- Technical support level at 39.72
- Recently traded at 44.13 with a 50 day moving average of 28.82
- Market Cap $5.32 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 15.50% this year and another 13.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 94.00% this year and an additional 340.00% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 59 to 23 that the stock will beat the market
- 16,910 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha