The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biomedical company Twist Bioscience (NASDAQ:TWST). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend spotter signaled a buy on 9/25 the stock gained 13.37%.
Twist Bioscience Corporation operates as a biotechnology company. It offers synthetic DNA-based products, including synthetic genes, tools for sample preparation, antibody libraries for drug discovery and development and DNA as a digital data storage medium. Twist Bioscience Corporation is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 290.40+ Weighted Alpha
- 265.84% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 30.16% gain in the last year
- Relative Strength Index 69.81%
- Technical support level at 75.03
- Recently traded at 82.34 with a 50 day moving average of 66.32
- Market Cap $ 3.45 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 48.90% this year and another 43.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 4.60% this year and an additional 43.90% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 35 to 1 that the stock will beat the market
- 2,620 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha