The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the recreational products company Peloton Interactive (PTON). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/20 the stock gained 80.79%.
Peloton Interactive, Inc. provides interactive fitness products in North America and internationally. It offers connected fitness products, such as the Peloton Bike and the Peloton Tread, which include touchscreen that streams live and on-demand classes. The company also provides connected fitness subscriptions for multiple household users, and access to all live and on-demand classes, as well as Peloton Digital app for connected fitness subscribers to provide access to its classes. As of June 30, 2020, it had approximately 3.1 million members. The company markets and sells its interactive fitness products directly through its retail showrooms and at onepeloton.com. Peloton Interactive, Inc. was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 466.14+ Weighted Alpha
- 397.49% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 45.06% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.91%
- Technical support level at 113.83
- Recently traded at 116.90 with a 50 day moving average of 81.46
- Market Cap $32.13 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 98.00% this year and another 32.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 137.50% this year and an additional 241.70% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 9 strong buy, 15 buy, 1 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 222 to 38 that the stock will beat the market
- 28,540 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha