The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the industrial pump company Graco (NYSE:GGG). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/28 the stock gained 4.61%.
Graco Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets systems and equipment used to move, measure, control, dispense, and spray fluid and powder materials worldwide. The company's Industrial segment offers proportioning systems to spray polyurethane foam and polyurea coatings; equipment that pumps, meters, mixes, and dispenses sealant, adhesive, and composite materials; and gel coat equipment, chop and wet-out systems, resin transfer molding systems, and applicators. It also provides liquid finishing equipment; paint circulating and supply pumps; paint circulating advanced control systems; plural component coating proportioners; spare parts and accessories; and powder finishing products to coat powder finishing on metals under the Gema and SAT brands. The company's Process segment offers pumps to move and dispense chemicals, oil and natural gas, water, wastewater, petroleum, food, lubricants, and other fluids; pressure valves used in the oil and natural gas industry, other industrial processes, and research facilities; and chemical injection pumping solutions for injection of chemicals into producing oil wells and pipelines. It also supplies pumps, hose reels, meters, valves, and accessories for fast oil change facilities, service garages, fleet service centers, automobile dealerships, auto parts stores, truck builders, and heavy equipment service centers; and systems, components, and accessories for the automatic lubrication of bearings, gears, and generators in industrial and commercial equipment, compressors, turbines, and on- and off-road vehicles. The company's Contractor segment offers sprayers to apply paint to walls and other structures; and viscous coatings to roofs, as well as markings on roads, parking lots, athletic fields, and floors. It primarily sells its products through distributors, original equipment manufacturers, and home center channels; and directly to end-users. The company was founded in 1926 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 48.40+ Weighted Alpha
- 46.98% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 10.56% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 73.23%
- Technical support level at 63.54
- Recently traded at 63.98 with a 50 day moving average of 58.60
- Market Cap $10.56 billion
- P/E 36.82
- Dividend yield 1.13%
- Revenue expected to grow 7.10% next year
- Earning estimated to increase 15.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 8.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 12 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 360 to 10 that the stock will beat the market
- 4,160 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha