The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the energy infrastructure company New Fortress Energy (NASDAQ:NFE). I found the stock by using Barchart's powerful screening tools to find the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha and technical buy signals then sorted the list by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month. I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/8 the stock gained 186.80%.
New Fortress Energy Inc. operates as an integrated energy infrastructure company worldwide. It funds, builds, and operates natural gas infrastructure and logistics to deliver integrated turnkey energy solutions that enhance environmental stewardship and transform local industries and communities. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 263.70+ Weighted Alpha
- 183.54% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 59.11% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.47%
- Technical support level at 48.86
- Recently traded at 49.96 with a 50 day moving average of 34.59
- Market Cap $8.43 billion
- Dividend yield .78%
- Revenue expected to grow 163.90% this year and another 137.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 75.20% this year and an additional 544.10% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 5 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock
- 973 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha