The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the medical information systems company 10X Genomics (NASDAQ:TXG). I found the stock by using Barchart's powerful screening tools to find the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha and technical buy signals. After I sorted for the most frequent number of new hihgs in the last month, I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent prices appreciation. since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 7/17 the stock gained 78.19%.
10x Genomics, Inc., a life science technology company, develops and sells instruments, consumables, and software for analyzing biological systems in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, China, and the Asia Pacific. Its company offers chromium instruments, enzymes, microfluidic chips, slides, reagents, and other consumable products. The company's single cell solution runs on its chromium instruments, which include single cell gene expression for measuring gene activity on a cell-by-cell basis; single cell immune profiling for measuring the activity of immune cells and their targets; single cell ATAC for measuring epigenetics, including the physical organization of DNA; single cell CNV for measuring cellular heterogeneity through DNA changes, such as copy number variation; and visium spatial gene expression solution that measures the spatial gene expression patterns across a tissue sample. It serves various academic, government, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and other institutions. The company was formerly known as 10X Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to 10X Genomics, Inc. in November 2014. 10x Genomics, Inc. was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- 236.30+ Weighted Alpha
- 220.16% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- 18 new highs and up 3375% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 89.51%
- Technical support level at 159.06
- Recently traded at 163.70 with a 50 day moving average of 121.22
- Market Cap $16.25 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 5.90% this year and another 84.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 75.70% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 21 to 1 that the stock will beat the market
- 2,870 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha