The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the software infrastructure company Black Knight (NYSE:BKI). I found the stock by using Barchart's powerful screening tools to find the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha and technical buy signals. After I sorted for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent prices appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/14 the stock gained 14.42%.
Black Knight, Inc. provides integrated software, data, and analytics solutions in the United States. The Software Solutions segment offers software and hosting solutions comprises MSP, a software as a service application platform for mortgage and home equity loans; Bankruptcy / Foreclosure solutions for managing and automating a range of different workflow processes involving distressed and non-performing loans; Invoicing, a Web-based solution that helps servicers to save time and eliminate errors; Loss Mitigation, an integrated solution that supports retention and liquidation workouts; Claims, an integrated solution which manages default-related claims process; and Empower, a loan origination system used by lenders to originate mortgages, home equity loans, and lines of credit. This segment also provides LendingSpace, a lending platform that facilitates real-time communication between correspondent loan sellers and purchases; Exchange, a platform that provides an interconnected network of originators, agents, settlement services providers, and mortgage investors; and Expedite, a suite of products and services to automate and streamline internal business processes, as well as to manage compliance and enhance the application-to-close cycle; CompassPoint, which provides tools, reporting, calculations, and automation capabilities; and CompassPPE, a product pricing and eligibility engine, as well as Servicing Digital and AIVA solutions. The Data and Analytics segment include property ownership data, lien data, servicing data, automated valuation models, collateral risk scores, behavioral models, lead generation, multiple listing service, and other data solutions, as well as Actionable Intelligence and Rapid Analytics Platforms. The company was formerly known as Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. and changed its name to Black Knight, Inc. in October 2017. Black Knight, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- 65.34+ Weighted Alpha
- 54.06% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 11.78% in the last year
- Relative Strength Index 78.15%
- Technical support level at 94.51
- Recently traded at 95.95 with a 50 day moving average of 85.43
- Market Cap $14.91 billion
- P/E 53.21
- Revenue expected to grow 1.20% this year and another 11.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 14.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 8.45% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy 5 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock om Motley Fool voted 6 to 0 that the stock will beat the market
- 5,580 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha