The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biomedical company Immunovant (NASDAQ:IMVT). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/1 the stock gained 19.32%.
Immunovant, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases. It develops IMVT-1401, a novel fully human monoclonal antibody that selectively binds to and inhibits the neonatal fragment crystallizable receptor, which is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of myasthenia gravis and thyroid eye disease, as well as has completed initiation of Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of warm autoimmune hemolytic anemia. The company is headquartered in New York, New York.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- 296.10+ Weighted Alpha
- 341.93% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 23.49% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.52%
- Technical support level at 43.52
- Recently traded at 44.90 with a 50 day moving average of 38.59
- Market Cap $ 3.92 billion
- Although Wall Street analysts issued 9 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation they have not released their Revenue, Earnings and Price projections
- Only 530 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha