The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the healthcare services company Providence Services Corporation (NASDAQ:PRSC). I found the stock by using Barchart's powerful screening tools to find the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha and technical buy signals. After I sorted for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent prices appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/1 the stock gained 40.39%.
The Providence Service Corporation provides healthcare services in the United States. It operates through Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Services (NET Services) and Matrix Investment segments. The NET Services segment offers non-emergency medical transportation services for Medicaid or Medicare eligible members, whose limited mobility or financial resources hinder their ability to access necessary healthcare and social services. The Matrix Investment segment provides in-home care optimization services, including comprehensive health assessments through a network of community-based clinicians and a fleet of mobile health clinics. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- 146.00+ Weighted Alpha
- 87.70% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 35.96% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.18%
- Technical support level at 125.64%
- Recently traded at 129.98 with a 50 day moving average of 100.82
- Market Cap $1.87 billion
- P/E 28.59
- Revenue expected to grow 17.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 253.90% this year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 69 to 17 that the stock will beat the market
- 968 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha