The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the clothing retailer Lands' End (NASDAQ:LE). I found the stock by using Barchart's powerful screening tools to find the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha and technical buy signals. After I sorted for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent prices appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/27 the stock gained 18.86%.
Lands' End, Inc. operates as a uni-channel retailer of casual clothing, accessories, footwear, and home products in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. It operates through U.S. eCommerce, Retail, Lands' End Outfitters, Europe eCommerce, and Japan eCommerce segments. The company sells its products online through its landsend.com Website, as well as through third party online marketplaces, direct mail catalogs, and retail locations. As of January 31, 2020, it operated 25 Lands' End stores. The company was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- 71.18+ Weighted Alpha
- 73.16% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 37.12% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.13%
- Technical support level at 17.04
- Recently traded at 18.84 with a 50 day moving average of 14.64
- Market Cap $588 million
- P/E 32.29
- Revenue expected to grow 5.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 20.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 10 to 6 that the stock will beat the market
- 2,710 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha